Admission and Cancellation Policy
EODF is keen to register interested registrants to the first in-person Conference since 2019.
Nevertheless, EODF reserves the right to deny registration because of space / capacity considerations or any other reason that may put the health and welfare of participants at risk.
- In case a registrant tests positive for Covid-19 on the day of the conference they have the right to a full refund
- When a registrant is unable to attend the Conference, they have the right to transfer their ticket to someone else. In this case, please notify the Conference team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another individual, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Cancellations more than 30 days before the event 50% of registration fees
- Cancellations less than 30 days before the event 0% refund
Although unlikely, EODF reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this event, in whole or part. Please be advised that EODF is not responsible for any airfare penalties, travel, or hotel charges that may be incurred due to sold out, cancelled, or rescheduled events.
Cancellation and substitution requests will be accepted by email at: email@example.com.