Have you ever wondered how successful organisations align their operating model with their strategy? Do you want to learn about the different aspects of Organisation Design and how to make it real?
Enroll now in one of our Masterclass programmes and get your Certificate of Completion for this! This programme is accredited by the Organisational Design Community (ODC) and counts towards your CODP certification. See below for benefits and details.
What is it?
We offer four masterclasses which give you the foundational knowledge and skills to be a credible practitioner.
Learn in a hands on environment, with real case studies, from a faculty who are Certified Organisation Design Professionals. Your attendance includes EODF membership so this isn’t just a one-off experience, it’s a continuous learning community.
How does it work?
Our masterclasses are open to everyone, and our members receive a discount.
They are a series of modules that build on each other, suitable from beginner to experienced, and available in English plus other European languages.
If you have a question before booking, or maybe you want to arrange an in-house masterclass, get in contact with us.
Why is it valuable?
As a professional association, we combine our knowledge of different concepts and methodologies, so you get a real range of tools and ideas.
Our faculty experience is unrivalled, with breadth and depth from multiple industries, internal and external consulting roles, and leadership of small & large organisations. These classes count towards your CODP certification, see below for benefits and details.
Module 1: Seeing and thinking design
An introduction to ‘thinking design’ and understand the place of organisation design in this broader movement.
- You’ll walk away with: an understanding of what we mean by ‘thinking design’ and the history and trends in organisation design
- This module will: broaden your perspective on the field of organisation design and the principles behind it.
Module 2: Doing design
Learn the ‘how’ of organisation design: different end-to-end design approaches, each with their pros and cons.
- You’ll walk away with: a complete design process and the skills to ‘diagnose, assess & analyse’ and develop future design criteria
- This module will: get you ready to start planning a redesign project.
Module 3: Making design real
Learn how to make organisation design actionable and real, in a hands-on day using case studies for practical understanding.
- You’ll walk away with: experience of designing structures, jobs, management and integration mechanisms
- This module will: help you plan your Strategic and Operational Design efforts.
Module 4: Living the new
Learn how to implement design, in a hands on day exploring different contexts and real case studies.
- You’ll walk away with: the competence to plan an implementation road-map which delivers a sustainable new design.
- This module will: help you to assure that your redesign efforts will deliver your desired results.
In the certified organisation design practitioner (CODP) programme, we endorse individual professionals that meet our global set of requirements for certification. Check out the full crtieria by clicking ‘learn more’.
The programme is developed and managed jointly by the Organisation Design Community (ODC), Organisation Design Forum (ODF) and the European Organisation Design Forum (EODF).