Aim of this policy
European Organisation Design Forum (EODF) and Organisation Design Institute (ODI)* are committed to ensure your personal data will be dealt with securely in line with the Data Protection Act, 1988 (and the General Data Protection Regulations).
EODF and ODI will retain basic information provided by members and subscribers to our newsletters, to ensure the team keep people informed of our upcoming events, including masterclasses, conference news, local country community events and global conversations webinars.
Collecting and gathering basic personal data
In line with the Data Protection Act 1998 (and the General Data Protection Regulations) our team will:
- Ensure personal Data obtained is done so fairly and lawfully
- Explain to members and subscribers why personal data is needed
- Ensure that only the minimum amount of information is collected
- Ensure personal Data is accurate, relevant and up to date
- Ensure personal Data is not transferred outside the EU
Processing of data
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company, or job title of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal Data will be kept secure at all times
- Personal Data not be disclosed to third parties
*ODI is the parent company of EODF.
Legal imprint, updated June 2020
Name: Organisation Design Institute
Address: 1st Floor, Packwood House, Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 6RP, United Kingdom
Registered: Charity Commission, PO Box 211, Bootle, L20 7YX
Register number: 1174009
Organisation Design Institute is not VAT registered
Responsible person (chair)
Chair: Thomas Doering
Address: Stettiner Strasse 180, 65239 Hochheim am Main / Germany