- This event has passed.
ODF & EODF February 2023 Global Org Design Trends
February 22 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm GMTFree
As a collaboration between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our monthly conversations (virtually on Zoom) on hot topics in Organization Design. A Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books, and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. ODF hosts these monthly 1-hour discussions for both ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter and insights into their content.
February article titles include:
- Case study: Should Some Employees be Allowed to Work Remotely Even if Others Can’t? by Mark Bolino and Corey Phelps, Harvard Business Review
- Why Hierarchies in Organisations Aren’t All Bad by Phanish Puranam et al., INSEAD Knowledge
- Rethinking Hierarchy by Nicolai Foss and Peter Klein, MIT Sloan Management Review (plz register for free to read full article)
- Article and video: The Mistake HR Keeps Making: Not Thinking at Enough of a System Level? by Gary Flood, The HR Congress
- Video: An Introduction to Team and Unit Typologies by Nicolay Worren, Oganization (Re)Design
- Bonus content: Orgs Behaving Badly? by Jardena London and Rob Sinclair