- This event has passed.
Global OD Trends Conversation
September 28 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm BSTFree
EODF and ODF host a monthly conversation on Zoom to discuss the most interesting organisation design articles and case studies from across the globe. This month we’ll be looking at:
1. Five ways to harness the power of purpose, by S. Blount and P. Leinwand
2. Can design thinking succeed in your organization?, by D. Dunne et al
3. Does hybrid work actually work? Insights from 30,000 emails, by B. Rand
4. From reactive to proactive: How CIOs can drive enterprise redesign, by A. and G. Kesler
5. Can formal contracts improve collaboration?, by N. Worren
6. BONUS: The critical role of participative inquiry in organisation design, by A. Chandler
We curate the most interesting thinking of the month from across the globe and put it in your palm. You then get the opportunity to debate with like-minded community members; sharing, learning and growing together. A great way to engage in regular continual professional development.
To attend this month’s call please email us at email@example.com.