- This event has passed.
Forget Apple, Amazon or Google…Meet Haier
10 March 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMTFree
Come and join our first UK Community event of 2022. These community events are free to attend for all. Led by Emanuele Quintarelli, this EODF UK community event will introduce you to Haier the worlds most pioneering organisation of our time, covering its multi-decennial organizational trajectory, its distinctive principles, and unique solutions. Emanuele will frame Haier’s Rendanheyi model under the lense of Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Enabling Organizations (3EOs), which are swarms of networked micro-enterprises connected through dynamic collaboration contracts and shared service platforms, in which every employee acts as an entrepreneur, and each 3EO directly is measured on the value it generates for customers.
The event will feature an overview and quick hands-on experience about:
- Haier’s history through its 6 evolution stages
- The Rendanheyi management model and its main organizational principles
- How to go beyond Haier China through the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Enabling Organization
- How it fits in the age of platforms and complexity
- Micro-enterprises going beyond monolithic and bureaucratic organizations
- Facilitating collaboration around customer scenarios through ecosystem micro-communities and ecosystem contracts
- The role of internal platforms for scaling services and opening strategy
- Talent pool, order-bidding, and valuation adjustment mechanisms to transform employees in entrepreneurs
- Boundaryless’ approach to complex evolution through the 3EO Toolkit and our adoption process
As a mix of introductive theory, group-based practice and plenary discussion, the session will offer a crash-course both on the universal questions and novel solutions introduced by Haier into the field of organizational design and development.
During the group based sessions participants reflect, digest and apply the ideas to their specific context, with the goal of enabling a collective exploration and learning experience.
Joining from outside the UK? No problem, we’re virtual after all!