ODI Trustee roles 2023
The mission of EODF is to build and advance the community, practice, and strategic role of Organisation Design.
• EODF is a platform organisation that exists to build and grow the European Organisation Design Community.
• EODF offers its community an unrivaled platform for practitioners who want to develop the know-how to design great organisations.
• Community members grow their contribution and capability in doing design by using our forums to easily seek and share experiences and techniques.
• We are operated by volunteers and are currently recruiting for the following open positions, starting from January 2023:
|Position||Trustee Role Description | All roles sit in the Board of the Organisation Design Institute (ODI)|
|1. Tech Platform, IT and Data Lead||• Sits in the Engine Room and Dashboard (ERD) Team - a team that provides functional support enabling it to serve the community.
• Leads the build, maintenance and evolution of the Tech/ IT infrastructure that:
• Allows members across geographies to collaborate and co-create forums.
• Makes it easy for members to find information as well as to find and connect with each other.
• Enables the efficient and effective operation of EODF, including integration of membership platform, website and UX (user experience).
• Leads the development of a new integrated platform for community and customers to use.
|2. Brand Lead||• Sits in the Market & Community Engagement (MCE) Team.
• Creates one brand / story for EODF, in coordination with the Forum Development and the Forum Delivery teams, in order to deliver a consistent membership and customer experience. • Designs and executes marketing plan.
• Measures impact and adjust the plan based on feedback.
|3. Community Development Lead|| • Leads the Community Forum Delivery Team.
• Drives the portfolio of forums to offer to the EODF Community to nurture and attract members. Existing community forums include country groups, book club.
• Fosters a sense of belonging and inclusion where community members influence the conversation and contribute to content production creating a cycle of value.
|4. Practitioner Growth Lead|| • Contributes to the Member & Customer Forum Delivery Team.
• Leads the team focused on growing the capability, competence and confidence of OD practitioners.
• Drives the portfolio of open, corporate, and one-off masterclasses; mentoring; alumni group; and scholarships.
• Fosters the relationship with the Faculty team for delivery of masterclasses and mentoring.
|5. Pairing Lead||• Contributes to the Member & Customer Forum Delivery Team.
• Leads the Team focused on realizing opportunities for pairing offer and demand in terms of knowledge, jobs, sponsorships and other partnerships (“look & connect).
• Drives the workstreams of Corporate Membership, Sponsorship, Job board, and Curated Content (Curatorial Board, Newsletter & Knowledge Base)
• Foster synergies of different types and between different stakeholders.
European organisation design forum.
A vibrant community for curious people, practitioners, educators and organisation leaders, who are passionate about thriving organisations.
Organisation Design is a systematic and holistic approach to aligning and fitting together all parts of an organisation to achieve its defined strategic intent.
It’s cocreating with 2,500 people, using digital to reach new customers, sparking organic growth, and more…
members, and growing
Latest from EODF
How to apply?
If interested and you live in Europe, apply via the link below, or email info @eodf.eu by 30th November 2022.
Let's🌱 #grow together!
See OPEN roles and apply here: https://t.co/CRqdc4v3K0 https://t.co/IfqOOIsbUf
Join us: https://t.co/TP2izJL3HL
@GeoffMarlow, Lothar Wenzl, @SagodiHajni and Hein Tils will be our fabulous guest speakers over the two days, along with our four panelists Rani Salman, @NicolayWorren, @sergiocaredda and Susan Donnan.
Book your tickets here: https://t.co/TP2izJLBxj https://t.co/LEXPAxnGtQ
Come explore #EODF22, hosted by the world famous Mondragon Corporation.
Last available tickets here: https://t.co/TP2izJLBxj https://t.co/f7MfGoI6Hn